Inspire Advertising & Marketing Limited and Baobab Tree Event Co. Ltd., the Organizers of Vegetarian Food Asia (referred to as “The Organizers”, “we”, “us” and “our”), takes individuals’ privacy seriously. This Statement explains our policies and practices.
We respect your privacy and we promise:
- to implement computer, physical and procedural safeguards to protect the security and confidentiality of the personal data we collect
- to limit the personal data collected to the minimum required to provide services requested by you
- to permit only our properly trained, authorized employees to access personal data
- not to disclose your personal data to external parties unless you have agreed, we are required by law or we have previously informed
1. Information collection
In order to provide a better service to you, we may, in the course of and in relation to provision of our services or products, collect and process the following information about you:
- information (such as, your name, your company name, address, telephone number, mobile phone number, fax number, email address, website, nature of business and product service details of your company) when you register with us, use our services, attend our functions, or communicate with us.
- in connection with an account sign−in facility, your log−in and password details;
- the content of any communications you send to us, for example, to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the Site or its content; and
- information from surveys that we may, from time to time, run on the Site for research purposes, if you choose to respond to, or participate in,
- if specific information is requested but not supplied, we may be unable to provide the required
2. Use of information
The purposes for which information may be used by us in and outside Hong Kong include:
- processing applications
- providing services and information offered through the Site
- our operations, e.g., incorporation into our database, analysis, research and auditing
- notification of the Organizers’ trade fairs in Hong Kong and promotional events or trade fairs around the world (and similar events or trade fairs organized by our business partners and counterparts)
- distribution of the Organizers’ publications and research materials (and those of our business partners and counterparts)
- marketing the Organizers’ services or products, and those of our business partners and counterparts
- complying with laws, regulations or codes of practice in or outside Hong Kong
- other purposes directly relating to the activities identified above
We may conduct direct marketing via fax, email, direct mail, telephone and other means of communication whether now or hereafter known, or send e−newsletters to you. You may choose not to receive promotional materials, by simply telling us (see below for contact details), and we will cease to do so, without charge.
We will keep the personal data we hold confidential but may provide your personal data to:
- personnel, agents, advisers, auditors, contractors, financial institutions, and service providers in connection with our operations or services
- our overseas offices, promotional event ƒ trade fair co−organizers, affiliates, business partners and counterparts
- the public, including persons enquiring about Hong Kong companies
- persons under a duty of confidentiality to us
- persons to whom we are required to make disclosure under applicable laws in or outside Hong Kong
- actual or proposed transferees or participants of our services
We cannot control how third parties use.
Personal data stored electronically are password−protected. Encryption technology is used on our secured web areas. Our computer systems are placed in restricted areas. We only permit authorized employees to access personal data. These employees are trained on our privacy policies.
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to external sites operated by third parties for your convenience. We have no control of and are not responsible for these third-party sites or the content thereof. Once you leave the Site, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide to these third-party sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement for the website you visit.
We may update this Statement. When we do, the changes will be posted on: http://www.lohasexpohk.com/en/privacy-policy-statement/
8. Data transfers
We will generally hold your data on our servers hosted in Hong Kong. However, we may transfer it to our overseas offices elsewhere in the world for the purpose of processing into our database or to any of the people listed at paragraph 3 above, who may be located elsewhere.
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that any personal data are treated securely and in accordance with this Statement.
9. Your data privacy rights
By using our service, making an application or visiting our Site, you acknowledge the collection and use of your personal data by us as outlined in this Statement.
If you wish to cease marketing communications, and for raise questions or complaints, please contact us at: email@example.com
Where permitted by law to do so, we may charge a reasonable fee for processing a data access request.
(Last Updated: 12/05/2021)